Benefits of PFH University of Applied Sciences
The Master of Science in Composites at PFH Private University of Applied Sciences will give you a cross-industry qualification enabling you to undertake management tasks in activities related to fibre composites.
This three-semester (18 months) Master of Science in Composites at PFH Private University of Applied Sciences has been developed with international engineering graduates in mind who are seeking to gain expertise in the exciting field of composites and who have an affinity towards Germany and its industry. Its full-time nature and its inclusion of management courses and German language training are designed to make it easier for candidates to obtain a student visa and to improve their chances of gaining work experience in Germany.
The heart of the MSc programme consists of four 16-day blocks of lectures and workshop/lab sessions, between which students take intensive German language and Management courses. The final semester is dedicated to the master’s thesis.
- Study programme unique in the whole of Europe
- Best possible career prospects in aircraft construction, automotive engineering, machine construction, wind turbine construction and many other industries
- Professional development study programme in block and weekend courses
- Up-to-date content provided by professors with practical experience
- Collaborative partners like Airbus, DLR and Fraunhofer Institute in the immediate neighbourhood of the campus
- Selected management content in the study programme
- Individual supervision in small learning groups
The Master of Science in Verbundwerkstoffe/Composites will open up excellent career prospects in aircraft construction, automotive engineering, machine construction, ship und yacht building, railway vehicle and wind turbine construction.