Master IT Management in Germany
Information is a key asset in today’s economy. Recognizing its value for an organization, taking advantage of its potential and harnessing its technologies lies in the authority of IT Management.
As IT Manager you will develop strategies to utilize data, information and knowledge of your organization in order to achieve and develop strategic objectives. Working at the interface between leadership and information technology, you will conduct and supervise projects within and between international enterprises, non-governmental, or governmental organizations.
prospects in IT Management?
As IT Manager you have one of the top in-demand positions that industry, public sector and government have to offer. Whether you deal with information management in a department or with data centre management in world-wide operating enterprise, this fascinating role gives you the chance to gain unique insights into almost any domain of international organizations.
Business consultancies and IT service provider above all those with international business activities today already prefer to employ graduates from IUBH.
Required Level of English
- Pathway Programme: Academic IELTS of 5.0/ TOEFL IBT 64 points/ PTE 46 (36 in each component)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Programmes: Academic IELTS 6.0/TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)/Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall).
If you do not have the required English Language Proficiency, you can attend our language courses starting from 5.5 IELTS level for Bachelor’s and Master’s courses.
If you do not have an IELTS score or other proof of English proficiency, you can apply for a language exemption by filling-in our Waiver Application Form when at least one of the following points applies:
- English is your native language
- You graduated from an English speaking school/university
- You have an English medium International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
- The official language in your country is Ec
Career & Network