PFH – The University for Entrepreneurs
As a university run on entrepreneurial lines, the training of entrepreneurial new blood is an essential cornerstone of the PFH’s orientation. The activities pertaining to this topic area are concentrated in the Centre for Entrepreneurship. Imparting entrepreneurship content or an ability to act entrepreneurially as a key qualification cuts across all the PFH’s departments.
Through its Board of Trustees and its more than 500 partner companies, the university has excellent links to business throughout Germany and, particularly in the regions of Göttingen und Stade, is embedded in a largely SME-oriented company environment. Entrepreneurial thinking is also reflected in the student body, in the form, for example, of a large percentage of students who specify setting up on their own as a career goal or already come from an entrepreneurial family background.
- Individual supervision in small learning groups
- Practically oriented study programme in collaboration with well-known companies
- Development of personality: mentoring and soft skills training
- Strong ties to international and local companies
- Master’s degree with a job guarantee