Hospitality Management (M.A.)
The Master’s programmes in Hospitality Management prepare you for the specific challenges of an executive in the hospitality sector – an ideal start to your career:
- You will learn how to apply specific strategic and operative management concepts to international companies
- You will expand your knowledge of the structure and the success factors of value-enhancing business models – in the hospitality sector in general and in the hotel sector in particular
- You will discuss the establishment and maintenance of international hotel brand names, the financing of growth strategies and the profit-oriented running of individual hotels
Aptitude Test TASC
The TASC examination is used to determine if you have the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully pursue the IUBH degree program to which you are applying. Preparatory study materials are available on our CLIX learning platform to all candidates who will be taking the test. The materials include further literature references and detailed instructions that make it possible to work, for the most part, independently in preparation for taking the test.
One study program, three cities, countless experiences
In selected master programmes IUBH offers you the chance to switch during your studies between the German and Irish campus locations Dublin, Berlin and Bad Honnef.
- Gain priceless experiences abroad
- Expand your network with international contacts
- No additional fees
- A switch is possible every semester (at the end of each semester)
- You are a full-time student
- Your study program is offered at your preferred campus location
Career & Network
A strong network secures prospects – picking a degree program is the first step in your personal career pathway. Our extensive network of over 300 companies worldwide and the practical orientation of our study programs give you the ideal basis for your career.
Click Here:- Study Master Hospitality in Germany