Hochschule Bremen – International Graduate Center
The International Graduate Center (IGC) was founded by the Bremen City University of Applied Sciences as an interdisciplinary Graduate School for Management and Leadership. For applicants with a first university degree the IGC offers several non-consecutive MBA and master degrees in the area of international and European business and management.
Top reasons to study here
- The IGC guarantees a postgraduate education which satisfies academic and job requirements in equal measure.
- Team oriented lectures and seminars in small groups with a maximum of 25 students facilitate a constructive dialog between the members.
- As a Graduate School of a German State University, the IGC education standards are also governed by the German Framework Act for Higher Education.
For applicants with a first university degree the International Graduate Center offers several MBA and master degrees in the area of international and European business and management. With six full-time and three part-time master programs the IGC has among the largest range of international master and MBA courses of all graduate schools in Germany.
Studying at the IGC will open up new career opportunities for you! We wish you good luck and all the best for taking the next step in your career!
Log into our new career portal Career Gate to receive the latest job offers and be the first to register for our workshops! Our send me an email to schedule an individual appointment!
If you are an international student seeking employment in the region, our 12 Steps Program can give you more ideas.
At the beginning of your stay abroad there are a lot of things you need to figure out. But no panic, the ISA Office (international student assistance) is happy to help you if there are any problems or questions. Here you can find support and advisory service, this includes:
- Finding Accommodation – flats or rooms
- Extension of your visa/residence permit
- Registration office (city registration)
- Opening of a bank account
- Clarification of your health insurance
- General information about living and studying in Bremen
- Access to the Internet
- Excursions, parties, and cultural events
- Pick-up service from the main train station or the Airport Bremen