TAKE YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME A LEADER
Thanks to its unique concept, the MBA in European or Asian Management at the International Graduate Center upskills top talents for a successful career in international management. The program specifically aims at engineers, but is generally suited to people with a non-business related first degree, followed by at least one year of professional work experience. Courses in general management forms the basis for the specialized courses with focus on Europe or Asia*. In addition to the geographical specialization, students can choose from a number of topical specialization.
* The Asia specialization will be offered from a minimum number of 8 enrolled participants for this specialization.
- Interdisciplinary management studies
- Very practice-oriented program
- Program in English
- European Study Tour
- Close contact to the industry
- Learn from the best (88% of our lecturers have a PhD and 40% of our core module lecturers come from the industry)
- German language course (optional)
- International student assistance team on campus
- Bachelor´s degree / primarily non-economic/non-business-related
- One year of post-graduate work experience
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,5)
- Funding of ~24,000 Euro for tuition fee and living costs
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION – MBA IN EUROPEAN/ASIAN MANAGEMENT
Specialize in Europe or Asia
The curriculum includes six core modules in general management (such as Cross-Cultural Management, Finance and Accounting, International Project Management), two focus modules on Europe or Asia, and two additional elective modules for individual specialization. Depending on your interests, you can take courses in logistics, strategic management, innovation management, etc. A EU study tour provide participants with the opportunity to explore the economic, political, and cultural contexts of business in Europe through visits to companies and organisations, meetings with executives, and cultural excursions.
Company visits and case studies will make it easier for you to navigate the job market in the future. The small class sizes with approximately 25 participants result in dynamic interactions with each other as well as with our renowned professors and guest lecturers. Our internationally diverse student community helps you further your intercultural communication skills. After successful completion of the ten modules, you can either choose to write your master’s thesis directly, or complete a 22-week internship and write your thesis in the company or at the IGC.